Heeley Institute is a Grade II listed building and former chapel on the corner of Hartley Street and Gleadless Road, in between the old Anns Grove School and Heeley Parish Church.
It is one of the oldest buildings in the area and was the first place of worship in Heeley when it was built in 1826.
It was restored in 2001 by Heeley Development Trust and is now a well used community space.
A bright, spacious and safe room, the Institute is the perfect venue for children’s parties!
To enquire about availability, please call Simon on 0114 2500613 or email email@example.com
For directions/location follow this link > Heeley Institute, 147 Gleadless Road, Sheffield S2 3AF